How to Order
You can order Handmade Toys4u products however you like and pay by credit/debit card secure online payment, cheque or bankers draft. Orders are offered and supplied in accordance with Term and Conditions detailed below.
Option 1: On Line Ordering
Use the Buy Now facility on each page. Payment is taken via PayPal meaning your payment is secure. You do not have to have a PayPal account to use this facility. You will be asked for your delivery and billing details, plus your order requirements along with your contact details.
As these written details are provided by you and downloaded by us errors are avoided and orders can be completed to your satisfaction.
You will receive an email confirmation of order. Your order will be processed and despatched to you within the stated time. This is the fastest way to get your order processed.
Option 2: E-mail
Email your order to email@example.com. Please include full details of your requirements; ensuring colours, quantities and model name (where appropriate) are included. You should also include your contact details, name, phone number, e-mail address and postal address including post code (where appropriate)
On receipt of your e-mail you will receive a PayPal Invoice asking you for payment.
If you have special requirements, such as a name on the toy or special colours required, this is the best way of detailing your requirements and ensuring your order is completed to your satisfaction.
Once payment is received you will receive an e-mail confirmation of order. Your order will be processed and delivered within the stated time.
Option 3: By post
Send an order by post to Handmade Toys4u, Moyneard, Moyne, Thurles, County Tipperary, Ireland. Your order should include full details of your requirements; ensuring colours, quantities and model name ( where appropriate) are included. You should include your contact details; name, phone number, e-mail address and postal address including post code ( where appropriate). Also include your preferred method of payment, cheque or bankers draft made payable to “Handmade Toys4u”.
You will receive written confirmation of your order. Your order will be processed and delivered within the stated time.
Option 4: By Phone
If you have any requirements or questions about the products you can order by phone. Please use the contact phone numbers shown on Contact details on each page or phone on 00353 (0) 86 105 4555 or 00353 (0)504 34872. Your order requirements will be discussed and confirmed in writting and payment made using Option 2 or 3 above
Please note that Handmade Toys4u does share or knowingly give your details to any third party. Your details are treated in a secure and confidential manner
Terms and Conditions
1. Handmade Toys4u orders are handled in accordance with the European Distance Selling Regulations 97/7/EU
2. All toys are built to order and will be shipped out in accordance with the delivery period stated on the website.
3. If an order cannot be completed within the stated delivery period then the buyer will be informed and given the option to proceed or cancel.
4. Handmade Toys4u will deliver the model as per the website or other advertising literature; however shades of colours may change subject to availability.
5. Handmade Toys4u will endeavour to ensure that changes in shades of colour are as close to those colours depicted.
6. No order will be shipped until full payment has been made by one of the appropriate methods.
7. In the case of customised orders, no order will be started until payment has been made in full.
8. When ordering all relevant information must be provided clearly in the methods laid out on website. Handmade Toys4u will not be responsible for any information wrongly provided by customer.
9. Handmade Toys4u will not substitute an alternative product if the original order/request cannot be fulfilled. If the original request is not available then Handmade Toys4u will offer an alternative for which the customer must make a new request in writing.
1. Payments can be made via the website using secure PayPal.
2. Cheques, Bankers Drafts and in the case of local orders Cash are all acceptable means of payment.
3. In the case of cheques and bankers drafts, no order will be completed or started until payments have been cleared.
Returns and Refunds
1. Handmade Toys4u returns procedure is in accordance with the European Distance Selling Directives as laid out in (97/7/EC) and amendment SI 689/2005.
2. Handmade Toys4u will refund in full the cost of the order should it be returned within and under the terms stated in the European Distance Selling Directive 97/7/EU
3. Under the European Distance Selling Directive 97/7/EU the customer has 7days to cancel the order and reject the goods, if they are not suitable, broken or faulty.
4. Handmade Toys is not responsible for the collection of goods being returned or for the associated costs that may be incurred. The customer must arrange for the goods to be returned via an appropriate courier. If the customer does not return the goods then they will be charged for the recovery costs of said item.
5. The refund of payments received will be made as soon as the cancelation notifications are received. No later than 30days from date of cancelation.
6. Refunds cannot be made for orders which have been customised and are therefore special to a particular client’s requirement, such as special colours, naming or logo identification.
7. If goods are not suitable and therefore to be returned it is the customer’s duty to ensure they are returned in an undamaged condition.
8. Full refunds will be made under Consumer protection rights for faulty goods including return shipping costs.
1. Handmade Toys4u cancellation policy is in accordance with the European Distance Selling Directive 97/7/EU
2. Cancellations will be taken 7 days after placement of order. A full refund will be made if prepayment has been made and funds have been cleared.
3. Cancellations must be made in writing.
1. Handmade Toys4u has made every effort to ensure that your toy is safe. All toys being built and conforming to EN71 parts 1, 2 and 3, European Toy Safety Directives. For those toys marketed after July 1st 2011 a safety assessment has also been carried out. Therefore Handmade Toys4u has refutes any liability for the miss use of its products or for any damage that may result in harm or damage that may occur as a result of any such miss use.
2. Notice should be taken of age recommendations and other safety instructions issued with goods
3. Handmade Toys4u will not knowingly pass on any information about client’s personal details that may have been disclosed as a result of concluding an order.
4. Handmade Toys4u does not guarantee any goods or services that be offered by any other company or organisation that may be offered on the Handmade Toys4u website.